Live 7″ single
- 7″: 1996 (Old Metal Records; OMR 001) [ltd x500]
- 7″: 1996 (Old Metal Records; OMR 001) [Test pressing with b/w mock up of front of PS, United Record Pressing]
This 7″ single or EP was released after the band broke up. The songs on here are live and were recorded somewhere between 1984 and 91.
- I’m Alive (4:33) is possibly Heavy Metal @ Wolf & Rissmiller’s Country Club, Reseda (09 nov 1984).
- Atom Smasher (3:37) is possibly Arlington Theater in Santa Barbara, California (04 may 1985).
It was the first release on King Fowley‘s Old Metal Records. Semi bootleg, semi official, half bootleg, half official, official bootleg – or bootleg (but CU contacted about Fowley and was super cool and happy about it) – whatever you want to.
…My own personal passion for the band went as far as releasing a self-financed live 7″ single from the band in 1996 (don’t brother writing it’s long sold out!).
King Fowley, Jan 1999, One Foot In Hell liner notes
It started with a Cirith Ungol live single. I wanted for so long to put it out, so I did! It wasn’t ‘legit’ and I was lucky the band contacted me and was super cool and happy about it!!
King Fowley, Apr 2004
Fun fact: That means Cirith Ungol has been on the first or five records on four different labels.
- Liquid Flame Studios A&B (“the orange album”)
- Liquid Flames Records (“Frost and Fire”)
- Enigma Records (also “Frost and Fire”)
- Metal Blade Records (“Metal Massacre” v/a)
- Old Metal Records (“Live” single)
Matrix / Runout (Side A): U-40712M-A
Matrix / Runout (Side B): U-40712M-B
These links are automatic generated links and may not always give the best search result. Sometimes you might need to refine the search after having tried any of these links. Some are affiliates and some are not. If you know about any good deal for Live, don't hesitate to add a link in the comment field or in the forum.