On releases (4 numbers or more)
- Cirith Uncool / Sara’s Uncool (Dec 1985) Cassette/MC/Tape and Rehearsal/outtakes
- One Foot In Hell (Tue 12 Aug 1986) Album
- Better Off Dead! (Fri 13 Mar 2009) Bootleg, CD, and Compilation appearances
- Witch’s Game (Fri 05 Oct 2018) 12"
Gigs/concerts (6 numbers or more)
- The Kings Of The Dead Have Risen @ Frost and Fire Fest II Sat 08 Oct 2016
- First ever European show @ Keep It True XX, Germany 2017 Sat 29 Apr 2017
- Up the Hammers XII Sat 27 May 2017
- Defenders of the Old Festival IV Sat 17 Jun 2017
- Hammer of Doom XII Sat 18 Nov 2017
- Muskelrock på Tyrolen 2018 Thu 31 May 2018
Covers (3 numbers or more)
- Doomed Planet - Dawn of Winter (2005)
- Doomed Planet - Demontage (2011)
- Doomed Planet - SpiritBell (2013)
Trapped on a dying world a world too late to save
Mankind is on the move and he’s marching to his grave
False prophets filled with greed leaders who rule by fear
By their lies they are betrayed and their message crystal clear
We’re living on a doomed planet a planet too late to save
We’re living on a doomed planet mankind’s marching to his grave
Dark clouds foul the sky as the end is well at hand
The acid rain will fall sweeping death across the land
The poison rivers flow to a helpless dying sea
Of the wicked race of man this world will soon be free
Trapped on a dying world, a world of hate and pain
The judgment has arrived and the verdict is insane
The masses cringe in fear for their sentence has arrived
May the punishment be slow and the guilty flayed alive
- 🔙 Back to Song
- « War Eternal | One Foot In Hell »
- ↔️ Add or Remove your item
- 🗺️ Old Cirith Ungol Webpit
- 🔍Doomed Planet (DuckDuckGo search or Google search or WP search)
This song seems to deal with the same issues as Heaven Help Us from their follow-up album Paradise Lost. A song about pollution. Written by Robert Garven.
Doomed Planet (Album version)
From release One Foot In Hell (1986/1999).
“Dommed Planet” delivers with a very catchy chorus and some sure fire devilish guitar playing though the ending passage could have used a bit more ex-perimentation.
King Fowley, liner notes, Jan 2009
A thematic cousin to [Black Sabbath’s] Electric Funeral…
– Tim Baker, Facebook comment, 12 Jan 2011
Doomed Planet (live)
Live at Live at Up the Hammers Festival, Sat 27 May 2017 and b-side of Witch’s Game.
See also Doomed Planet Records.
These links are automatic generated links and may not always give the best search result. Sometimes you might need to refine the search after having tried any of these links. Some are affiliates and some are not. If you know about any good deal for Doomed Planet, don't hesitate to add a link in the comment field or in the forum.